* Costal Scents Gel Liner in "Grape Vine." This is a gorgeous purple color, and a lovely texture (creamy as butter, then dries to a regular shadow feel). I actually haven't used this as a liner yet, but as a shadow. It's a fantastic base color, as it helps pigments and powders adhere, but it also layers on top of them well. It's very pigmented, but somehow sheer enough to allow base colors to show through -- to make an automatic match/coordination.
* Too Faced Shadow Insurance. Excellent eye primer.
* Coastal Scents Silk Cover, mineral foundation. I just started trying this November 13, after I started having a reaction to my Perfect Pigment (which sucks, because I love it!). I had ordered three samples (three shades), and ended up blending them together. Anyway, the coverage is fantastic! I am going to try it a while longer, and most likely make it my regular foundation.
* Bare Escentuals bareEyes eye makeup remover. The BEST formula I've ever tried. It works quickly (even on my waterproof mascara), and unlike most, does not irritate the skin around my eyes.
* Clean & Clear makeup disolving foaming cleanser. This was taken off the market for a while, and I think I died inside a little. ha ha. SO glad it's back.
* Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturizer. Along with the cleanser above, this helped end my nightmare acne that was helped by nothing else!