Sunday, November 8, 2009

Perfect Pigment: day one

I know I said I would give it a week-long trial before reviewing; however, Perfect Pigment by Christina Cosmetics is pretty much awesome so far. I just wanted to say that. ;-) I'll still give it some time in case I have a reaction or something to note.

I also picked up some Too Faced Primed & Poreless at Ulta today, so I'll have comments on that soon, as well.

Thanks for reading. And hey, if you are here, leave a comment so I'll know someone actually reads this blog. Ha ha.

Take care all,
Patricia

1 comment:

  1. Lol hi, so the Perfect Pigment, I just watched an info-mercial on it and was intersested. Does it really work? It just seems to be one of those "to good to be true" senarios. Well thanks for blogging on it, I'll come back later! Thanks Bye!!

    ReplyDelete