Sunday, November 15, 2009

Any takers?

Okay, I wish to sell/swap out, etc. the following items...

* Too Faced Primed & Poreless (foundation primer): $15
Paid $30 at Ulta, and used it four times (so about 1/2 tsp or so is gone out of a 1 oz tube)

* MAC pigment sample, in "Violet" (approx 1 tsp) - $3
I adore this lovely purple shade, I just have more than I'd ever need.

* MAC pigment sample in "Naked" (approx 1 tsp) - $3
A nice base or highlight color - shimmery beige.

* MAC reflects sample, in "Copper" (approx 1 tsp) - $3
Gorgeous metalic glitter! Again, I just have too much. **I've heard people say this can't be used near the eyes, but the artist at MAC put some over my shadow, sooo... yeah. Confirmed safe for eye area.

* MAC Cream Colour Base in "Hush" (they call it "soft peach with icy shimmer") - $12
Paid $16.50 at MAC, and only used it like, once (this is basically a cream eye shadow, highlighter... multi-purpose thingy)

* Coastal Scents Camo Quad in "Light" - $4
I paid $7.95, and used this one day. Didn't work for me, but I've heard good things from others, so I guess it depends on skin type, etc. Coastal Scents products are fantastic, so I have faith that it'll work perfectly for someone out there. ;)


So, anyhoo, if anyone is interested in purchase or trade, please let me know. patricia@just-a-fan.com or peahen78@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment